3 in 1 Station – Soldering, Desoldering and SMD Rework Combined Features save workbench space for efficiency Includes Desoldering Tool and nozzle, Soldering Iron and Tip SMD Tweezers purchased separately. For more info see packing list. Dual port allows symultanious use of tools (see more below)
Includes Soldering Iron Tip and Desoldering Nozzle
Increasing the power to 140 W from 50 W of our previous models (HAKKO 474/475), it can make it easy to Desolder on multi-layer PWB which was never an easy job, and it can also shorten the process time.
A wide selection of nozzle, with the addition of new types, is available for a variety of desoldering works.
– Long type nozzles for narrow space
– Oval shape nozzles for flat terminals
– SS type nozzles for micro land-patterns
Soldering iron HAKKO FX8801/FX8805
Thermal conductivity has been increased by reviewing external configuration and internal structure of 900 tip series.
Now T18 and T19 tip series are selectable depend on work environment.
N2 soldering iron HAKKO FX8802
The N2 gas runs into the nozzle assembly and covers over the soldering tip. It prevents the soldering tip and the heater from being readily oxidized and performs great role as a preheating.
Two effects of N2 system, preventing oxidation or preheating effect, can improve soldering defects such as bridging, protrusion icicle, insufficient solder filling in PTH, etc.
T18 tips series are compatible with this application.
N2 system required equipments
One-hand Manual-solder-feed iron HAKKO FX8803
– Solder and feed with one hand
– Feed a set amount of solder with one hand
– Manual feed system is perfect for cellular manufacturing.
– Soldering work can be conducted at the pace of the operator.
– T18 tips series are compatible with this application.
SMD Hot Tweezer HAKKO FX8804
– Direct heating-less influence upon surrounding components on crowded boards.
– Easily removes SMD chips and flat packages up to 25mm.
– The collet allows easy replacement and alignment of the tips.